Vending Machines for the St. Louis Metro Area
Cardinal Vending actively seeks to incorporate environmentally friendly practices by promoting green initiatives in our route operations and office activities. With these practices, we hope to complement green initiatives supported by our customers and that together we can make a significant difference in the St. Louis Metro Area.
Energy efficiency is top of mind at every location. Our new vending machines use less energy, use more environmentally-friendly refrigerants, and are more climate-friendly than any other vending systems.
- BevMax exceeds Energy Star Tier 2 standards
- LED lighting uses a fraction of the energy of fluorescent lighting
- Reduced driving time by having our route people service our customers within a specific area.
- During service calls, we try and equip our service vehicles with the necessary parts to complete the vast majority of service calls on the first visit, eliminating the need for a return trip.
- Within our business practices, we try to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
How does Vending Miser work?
By monitoring both occupancy levels in the area around the vending machine and ambient temperate changes, the Vending Miser controller allows only enough power to keep the cooled product inside at the right temperature and have it ready to dispense when someone is in the vicinity, powering down costly heat generating lighting and denying compressor cycles to run when they are simply not required.
|Our service area in the St. Louis Metro Area includes but not limit to: St. Louis, Charles, Fenton and surrounding counties of Franklin, Jefferson, St. Clair, Monroe, Madison, St. Louis and St. Charles.|